Pepper exporter and supplier
Pepper is one of the ingredients in cooking and is included in whole grains. This little round pepper has a spicy, bitter, and warm taste. The pepper that is often used for cooking is white pepper. The texture of this pepper is coarse and hard, so if you want it to be mashed, you need the help of a food processor or in a traditional way such as pulverizing until smooth.
You can contact Pepper Exporter And Supplier who has joined directly to get information related to the product you want from trusted suppliers and distributors with the best price quotes. This pepper is usually used as a spice in the kitchen so that dishes become a little spicy and have a warm effect on the body.
There is also a black pepper or it is called black pepper. This black pepper is usually used more often in Italian or international cuisine. The taste of black pepper is spicier and warmer than white pepper.
Dishes that use pepper are usually chicken porridge, vegetable soup, meatball sauce, and stir fry. The aroma and taste of white pepper are known to be very good for cooking. So do not be surprised if this material is very widely used. Not only for traditional cuisine but also for modern cuisine.
Pepper contains ingredients such as vitamin K, vitamin B1, B2, B3, vitamin E, fiber, potassium, zinc, calcium, manganese, magnesium, and zinc. Besides that, pepper has many health benefits, namely, as medicine for malaria, asthma, diarrhea, rheumatism, digestion, eliminates toxins from the body, and reduces varicose veins, and prevents cancer. This is because pepper has a spicy taste so it can reduce pain because it contains a chain.
Pepper that is processed into cooking spices is usually mashed first so just add a few spoons to your dish to add a more delicious and savory taste. Meanwhile, to process black pepper, it is enough to use a black pepper crusher so that the texture of the pepper that is given to your cooking is coarser.
What are the benefits of pepper for cooking?
How to Process
Pepper or peppercorn can be stored for quite a long time as long as you store it properly. When choosing pepper, you also have to be careful because many sell fake pepper. So that you don’t get fooled by fake pepper and keep your pepper fresh, here’s how:
- Choose a pepper that has a coarse texture, hard, round a bit large, and the distinctive spicy aroma of pepper will smell;
- If the pepper you come across is easy to crush, it means the pepper you chose is fake. Because real pepper is not easy to crush;
- Pepper that is not good will be seen from the aroma. If the pepper smell doesn’t smell good it means the pepper you chose isn’t good;
- In storing pepper it is very important not to store it in the refrigerator. Store the pepper at room temperature and place it in its airtight container;
- To process into cooking. You just need to add a few teaspoons to your cooking to make the taste spicier;
- To prepare black pepper, you can use it as a decoration in your cooking.
Not only useful for cooking but also very good for helping improve health. That’s a discussion of some of the benefits of Pepper. We suggest you order Pepper for us. As one of the best Pepper Exporter And Supplier in Indonesia, we provide good Pepper and of course, its benefits are guaranteed.
Pepper exporter and supplier
Pepperany of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppersMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)